This website is owned by the Ministry of Awqaf (Endowments) and Islamic Affairs in the State of Qatar.
The service provider: islamweb.net, a web site belonging to the Ministry of Awqaf and Islamic Affairs in the State of Qatar, hereinafter referred to as " the Owner".
Qatar has been one of the United States' most valuable allies in the Middle East over the last decade. Qatar hosts a large US Air Force base in the Persian Gulf and has often provided political and financial support for US initiatives in the Middle East. Indeed, Washington has often encouraged Qatari activism to legitimise US diplomacy, including its political support at the Arab League of a potential US strike against Syria.
But Qatar's role in the US's Middle East policy is far more problematic than is commonly recognised. The tiny yet ambitious Gulf emirate has sought to use its immense hydrocarbon wealth to finance and arm civil wars in Libya and Syria, to support Hamas in Gaza, and to mediate disputes in Sudan and Lebanon. Its interest sometimes align with the United States' — but too often, they do not. The launch of Al Jazeera America, the news network its government owns, should redirect attention to Doha's goals and means.
No wonder they are defending the Muslim Brotherhood and the Salafis.
"The Salafi school is moderate; they are neither like the Khawaarij who consider killing a sinful Muslim lawful nor the Rawaafidh school who judge the honorable Companions to be disbelievers."
Here is some of their fatwas (Islamic legal opinions, or Islamic religious views, edicts, decrees, rulings):
"Hadith is an evidence against those who argue that the statue needs not to be destroyed unless it is worshipped or it is feared to be worshipped."
"according to the teachings of Islam, the statues should be destroyed and raised tombs should be leveled with the ground. If the sphinx or pyramids or any other statues contain tombs these are two reasons to destroy the same. First, because they are raised tombs and secondly because they are statues."
Islam Question and Answer
IslamQA.com is a Wahhabi/Salafi website rife with errors and should be avoided!!!
IslamQA was founded in 1997 by Islamic scholar Muhammad Al-Munajjid. HE IS VERY FANATICAL AND EXTREMIST!!!
1. The Divine Lightning (Arabic: الصواعق الإلهية في الرد على الوهابية) written by Imam Sulaiman Ibn 'Abdul Wahhab (the brother of the infamous Muhammad ibn 'Abd al-Wahhab) Translated by Al-Hajj Abu Ja`far Al-Hanbali.
2. The Wahhabi Sedition (Arabic: فتنة الوهابية) written by Ahmad Zayni Dahlan al-Makki' ash-Shafi'i, the chief Mufti of Mecca during the second half of the 13th century.
3. Maqalat al-Kawthari (Arabic: مقالات الكوثري) COLLECTION OF ARTICLES by Imam Muhammad Zahid al-Kawthari.
4. Salafism is no more than a blessed historical period/phase/era rather than an Islamic Legal School (Arabic: السلفية مرحلة زمنية مباركة لا مذهب إسلامي) written by Muhammad Sa'id Ramadan al-Bouti.
5. Confessions of a British Spy (Arabic: مذكرات مستر همفر) written by Mr. Hempher.
6. Secret Affairs: Britain's Collusion with Radical Islam (Arabic: التاريخ السري لتآمر بريطانيا مع الأصوليين) written by Mark Curtis.